Trullove your perfect holiday rental in Puglia
Terms & Conditions
1. INITIAL RESERVATIONS
We accept initial reservations by telephone or email for the current and following year only.
Reservations will be confirmed on return of a completed booking form and the deposit or full payment of the rental charge according to the schedule set out in paragraph 4. Until that time no contract or agreement will be considered to exist. If significant changes need to be made in the booking after the reservation has been confirmed, an amended set of forms must be completed and returned.
3. THE PARTY LEADER
The Party Leader is the person who holds the booking, to whom all correspondence and invoices are addressed and who is responsible for the rental. Spouses’ names are not considered interchangeable.
4. PRICE & THE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
The price quoted on the rental invoice is the contractual rental price. The payment schedule for the rental price is as follows:
- If the initial reservation is received less than 60 days before the first day of the rental period, the completed and signed booking form must be accompanied by 100% of the total invoice price within three working days.
- If the initial reservation is received more than 60 days before the first day of the rental period, the completed and signed booking form must be accompanied by a deposit of 50% of the total invoice price within five working days. The balance will be invoiced 60 days before the first day of the rental period and must be paid within five working days.
If payments are not received on time we reserve the right without prior notice to cancel the booking outright and apply cancellation charges.
5. METHODS OF PAYMENT
- Rental payments are accepted in euros only and may be made by bank transfer in accordance with the restrictions set out in the above schedule.
- We do not accept credit or debit cards.
- The final bill for extra services, which is presented by the owners of the property at the end of the rental period, must be paid directly to them in Euros (See 8).
6. LETTING PERIOD
The letting period for each property is blocks of a week, Saturday to Saturday.
7. ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
Guests are expected to arrive at the property between 4:00 pm and 10:00pm on the first day of the rental period. If a different arrival time is anticipated, notification must be received in writing by email in advance. If an unforeseen delay should occur, every effort should be made to contact the owners at the telephone number provided.
Guests are expected to vacate the property by 10:00am on the final day of the rental period. The owners will inspect the property at 10:00am and present the final bill. Should departure prior to 10:00am be necessary, clients are requested to notify the owners at the beginning of the rental period in order to arrange an alternative time for the property inspection.
8. THE FINAL BILL
The final bill has two sections. The first lists the specific costs of extra services requested (eg. shopping, extra cleaning, etc). This will be presented by the owners / caretaker at the conclusion of the rental period and is payable to them in euros. The second section details any additional charges such as repairs required as a result of damages caused by the rental party together with the resulting charge. This amount will be deducted from the damages deposit and the balance will be refunded by the owners by bank transfer within one week after your departure. Both the Party Leader and the owners are required to sign the final bill.
9. SUBSTANTIAL AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Substantial amendments to bookings, such as a change of dates or properties, or cancellations must be conveyed in writing by email and may be subject to penalty charges as follows:
- Notices of cancellation or of substantial amendments received within 60 days or less of the first day of the rental period are subject to a penalty of 100% of the invoice price.
- Notices of cancellation received 60 days or more prior to the first day of the rental period, for bookings in the current year or for bookings in the following year made after December 15th, are subject to a penalty of 30% of the invoice price (equal to the deposit).
10. AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS BY US
We undertake to notify guests in the unlikely event that we are forced to make changes to their booking. Should a property become unavailable for reasons beyond our control, we will do our utmost to find an alternative property in the same area and of a similar description, and reserve the right to transfer your booking to that property. Should no similar or suitable properties be available, we will refund the full amount paid to us for the rental and additional services but we will not be liable for cancellation charges pertaining to travel arrangements.
11. EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
The extra services available are detailed on our website. Extra services may be requested up to twenty one (21) days before the first day of the rental period. We cannot guarantee fulfillment of any extra services requested as some of these are provided by third parties. We do our utmost to ensure that the individual engaged to perform the service fulfils their duties in a professional manner but we are not liable for any inadequacies.
12. CHILDREN’S SAFETY AND EQUIPMENT
Guests with infants and small children should check if the equipment they require are available. These may not conform to safety standards and are used at guests’ own risk.
13. SWIMMING POOL AND TRAMPOLINE
Use of the swimming pool is strictly at guests’ own risk and children should be supervised at all times.
The property lies within a rural area where livestock and wildlife are present. For these reasons guests’ pets are not accepted without the owners’ permission, which must be obtained in writing before the booking can be confirmed.
15. GROUP BEHAVIOUR
The properties will be in a clean and well-maintained state when you arrive, and it is expected that you and your party will keep them so throughout the rental period. If a property has not been left in an acceptable state, the owners may add up to €13.00 per person to the final bill for the extra cleaning and tidying required. The Party Leader is responsible for the decent behaviour of his party. Should the party behave in a manner that is not acceptable, the owners have the right to ask you to vacate the premises. No camping is permitted on the grounds.
16. PROBLEM RESOLUTION AND DAMAGES
If a problem occurs at the property, it is the guests’ responsibility to notify the owners promptly so that they may take the action required. The Party Leader is liable for any damages caused to the property, its contents or grounds by any member of the party or the loss of any articles belonging to the property. The cost of repairing any damages caused by the party or replacing of any articles lost will be included in the final bill.
By completing and returning the booking form, you and all members of your party acknowledge full awareness of these booking conditions and agree to accept and abide by the terms stated.
We do not have any obligation to compensate you for any personal injury, death, loss or damage of whatever nature suffered by you (or by any member of your party).
Last update 03-2019